Montessori Curriculum Approach
MIXED AGE GROUPING
The mixed age grouping provides an atmosphere of community in which everyone contributes and everyone learns from one another. Student’s progress is according to their intellectual level and not by age, this we put emphasis on:
1. Promoting total child development.
2. Providing a conducive and prepared environment.
3. Stimulating curiousity and laying a foundation for lifelong learning.
4. No examinations and homework up to Upper elementary program where student’s learning is customised based on their ability to achieve mastery.
5. Strategic planning on a quarterly basis.
6. Preparing the students at a level necessary for worldly success.