Is your child a natural-born leader? Independence is nurtured in our Montessori preschool where self-directed learning is the key and children are encouraged to work on projects that intrigues them. A dynamic approach will be applied in shaping the minds of our children. We aspire to equip the children with the latest modern scientific knowledge, subjects and also inculcate Islam as a way of life. English is the sole medium of instruction including in all the Islamic subjects.
In a Montessori preschool, individual learning is practiced and at the children’s own pace by moving freely around the room and choosing from a wide range of hands-on, age-appropriate activities that are designed to teach specific skills. The primary goal of Montessori classes is to help children learn concentration, motivation, self-discipline and to cultivate the love of learning.
What will they learn?
Activities such as:
- Exercises of Practical Life
- Sensorial Education
- Language (Phonics)
- Cultural Studies
- Arts and Craft
- Storytelling and Conversations
- Music and Movement
- Physical Education
- Islamic studies
- Brainy Muslim (Do’a, Hafazan, Solat Dhuha and Quranic Reading)
- Practical Skills (for Star and Full day programs only)
- Gymnastic/Martial Arts
Our Preschool Hours are:
- Regular AM 8.00am till 12.00pm (4 hours daily/5 days a week)
- Regular PM 12.30pm till 4.30pm (4 hours daily/5 days a week)
- Star 8.00am till 3.00pm (7 hours daily/5 days a week)
- Full Day 7.30am till 6.30pm (11 hours daily/5 days a week)